Wednesday, November 12, 2008

And the countdown begins...

4 Weeks until school is out!!!! YESSSS!!! I am almost done with Anatomy and I'm passing with flying colors! I guess marriage agrees with me! This class was so hard for me before and now... ok it's still hard but I'm passing it this time! I'm looking forward to not having to study every waking moment outside of class and work. I'll have about a month's break and then I get to start the next Biology class... PHYSIOLOGY! So excited... kind of. This is one step closer to applying for the LVN (Licensed Vocational Nurse) program and being able to work as an actual nurse... woo!

5 comments:

Brittany Mae said...

I'm so happy you are doing good in this class, and I can't wait for school to be out, Christmas is one of my favorite times of year!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Kaleb is definitely an encourager, eh? Love you guys - Aunt Ruth

Morgan Jane said...

Yeah Whitney! It sounds like you passed your test. :) I'm so glad that you'e almost finally done with that silly class, hooray!

Unknown said...

Yeah for team Whitney!
Love ya!

big t said...

Nice job. You are a champion!

Just so you know Vomit was my word verification!