Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just an average day...

between



work





dishes





laundry




& taking care of a baby should make me feel like....




this at the end of every day...


but instead I end my day or only make it halfway through in tears. Being a working Mom is stressful, but I am so grateful because it brings me to my knees and reminds me that I cannot be a good parent on my own. I want to reflect the goodness of Christ, and I hope that my son grows up seeing that. I want nothing more than for my sweet little Oliver to know Him.

It is only Him that gets me through each day...

well the encouragement I get from my ever so patient husband helps too :) I am so grateful that I have him. Oliver is so blessed to have such an awesome daddy! I couldn't have asked for a better father for my boy.

No comments: