Monday, April 4, 2011

Where does the time go?


I have been having a really hard time with managing my time and getting done
everything that needs to get done in a day.
I didn't really have a problem with it before Carter got here.
BUT THEN he was born and now my work load feels like it's quadrupled.
Carter's on a set schedule which really helps and Oliver is on a loose schedule
and he's pretty flexible which is nice!
If he doesn't go down for his nap at precisely the right time he's just fine.
This week has been a fresh start and I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of things.
Balancing babies being fed, changed, and napped.
Feeding myself, taking a shower, doing laundry, cleaning, vacuuming, exercising, and seeing
all of the things that still need to be organized and given a proper place
and thinking of doing it (that alone makes me tired).
It's getting better and Kaleb has been super patient and loving through the transition.
Not to mention a lifesaver seeing that he's been such a tremendous help.
The little things make the biggest difference and I don't think he realizes how much that means to me!
Being married to a wonderful husband and Daddy is the best! <3

Anyways if anyone comes over to my house you probably won't see past the living room
just so you know :) The rest is better left unseen!

No comments: