Monday, June 2, 2008

Keep in Touch

So I have had many complaints from family that they don't know what's going on in my fiance's life because well, he never updates his blog. So, I decided to create my own and try to keep it updated with anything fun and exciting going on in our life.....plus it's a good way to keep in touch with everyone!

We're getting married in 18 days! We're really excited to see everyone, and I'm excited to meet the amazing family that I am blessed to become a part of! Thanks to everyone who sent gifts for our "International Shower" that was so much fun! Dave and Kari barbequed some amazing tri tip! It was fun spending some time with them. We got some very cool and interesting stuff! We'll post pictures later! The video messages were the best part! I absolutely loved the messages from the Klose kids! Sadly, I won't get to meet them in a couple of weeks but hopefully sometime soon.

Time is going by fast...I can't believe its already been 8 months since we got engaged! The last few months have been amazing as far as planning goes! We are so blessed with amazing friends that planned the entire wedding and coordinated everything for us. SUCH A BLESSING! I could not thank them enough....now all we need to do is wait for June 20th to come around!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Im so glad you joined the club and got a blog! keep up updated!
ashley
ps. I wrote a new blog. its been awhile.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are becoming a part of the Baker family, too. (If Uncle Lynn hadn't headed up north, we might have gotten a video message done, but at least I figured out how to get Rob & Patti's out of his camera without him home, well, . . . at least, sort of.) THE DAY will be here sooner than you can imagine. It will be great to get to meet you. - Love, Aunt Ruth