Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Life in a Box...


In two weeks I will be getting married and of course, moving out. I started packing today and am probably only halfway done and the pile already looks like this! So much for living simply....I never realized how much crap I had maybe because all of it was stashed in drawers and corners that haven't been touched in a couple of years, but hey! I threw so much away thanks to Kaleb, even though he still collects junk that he think he will one day need (no comment)....:)
I'm very excited to move out, but of course am sad at the same time. I've been really enjoying these last couple of weeks with little Beth. I won't be able to spend my days off with her anymore, and there will be no more early morning wake up calls from Beth yelling because nobody will come get her out of bed......awww little Beth. We watch animal planet togther and I've been teaching her how to play checkers the past couple of days. She's pretty good I'm sure she'll be beating Kaleb in no time.
I'm REALLY looking forward to having a quiet apartment to study in. No matter how amazing starbucks is, it's not the best place to study the hardest class ever! I will defeat that stupid class next semester I'm determined...anatomy has killed me two semesters now and I need it to move on to other classes and not to mention the next step in the nursing program!
Well, I better get back to cleaning....

4 comments:

Veralynn said...

That's a lot of stuff...I have been looking at my things deciding what to put in storage and what to take to Master's...decisions decisions!
(I had no idea you were thinking of being a midwife...I've wanted to do neonatal nursing or midwifery for a long time!)
Only a couple weeks left! Yippee!

kari mia way said...

yeah Whit!! I'm so glad to have you "in the loop", not to mention in the family!

Anonymous said...

It's getting closer! See you in a few days! - Love, Aunt Ruth

Amandolin said...

hi whittney! i saw your blog on hannahs nepal blog! i am so happy for the both of you!!!

hope you have a wonderful day=)