Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Home Sweet Home






So for those of you who didn't get to see our cute little apartment while you were here, I thought I would post some pictures to show where we're living! It's nice and cozy we really like it. It was fully furnished when we moved in so we've only done some little things as far as decorating goes. We have an amazing walk in closet! I absolutely love it...there is so much extra room so I seem to keep filling it with new clothes :) We have a king size bed which is awesome...when little Beth comes over she likes to sleep right in the middle! ha She's hilarious. Our apartment is close enough for me to walk to work and school which is really nice since we only have one car. I can even walk home for dinner on my 30 min lunch break to see Kaleb! All in all we've really enjoyed it so far, and are very grateful for my grandparent's generosity. They have done so much for us! 

2 comments:

Becky and Caleb said...

That's so cute!
Your background is so flowery that I can't see all the pictures clear, I have to highlight them to see them, LoL.
Anyways how fun to settle in :)

Anonymous said...

Love it when you post!
Might not comment often, but check it almost every day. - Love - Aunt Ruth