Monday, August 25, 2008

It's True...

I'm going to start running and working out again...

I was pretty good about keeping up with it until right before the wedding and all went downhill from there! But since all of that craziness is over, I'm going to start again. Me and Kaleb took my sisters to the park on Saturday since we were watching them for a couple of days and let them ride their bikes while we ran behind them. It felt really good and the weather was awesome...I was sore the next day! What a fatty....ha! So yes, it's true I'm leaving my laziness behind me and starting fresh...

School starts tomorrow! I really just want to get this semester over with...and this is just the beginning of my hard classes...oo I have this entire next week off! I am so excited. I get to see Kaleb all night every night this week?? Yes!!!

I love him so much. He is so supportive and encouraging...he knows how nervous I am about taking this class again and he has nothing but encouraging things to say. He's always willing to stop what he's doing to help me in any way that he can...I am so blessed with an amazing husband. 

I'm going to have coffee with my wonderful sister today...

&

I hope everyone who started school today is having a good first day back :)

1 comment:

Becky and Caleb said...

Haha good luck! It feels good to work out again after taking a break. :-) So good for you!
That's good Kaleb is so supportive of you, you two are so cute!